As some of you may know, I get sick very often. And some of you may also have heard of Zach's miracle pills, which if taken when you start getting sick, you will not get sick. I am the ultimate test of these so-called miracle pills, being the one with the crappiest immune system known to anyone I know.
Yesterday I started getting a cold. Yesterday afternoon I saw Zach and he passed me a box of these pills and I was given instructions on how to take them. Within the box are twelve smaller boxes, within each of those is a vial, within each vial are eight brown coloured pills... I have finished one vial already and started the next. The dosage is 2 to 4 pills each go. I figured I should take 3 each go due to my non-adult size...
Let's see what happens in the next few days. I'll keep you all posted.
2 comments:
I hope that's not the brand name.
Alright Joyce, it's been about a week... did they work?
Post a Comment