Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Young Children in the Washroom

This is a true story. It did not happen to a friend of a friend of mine; it happened to me, today.

I was on the toilet of a two-stalled women's washroom at the West Point Grey Kumon Centre. I hear someone in the stall next to mine. The kid was making too much walking around noises to be an adult. The sounds leaves the stall. I looked down at the floor as the sounds have stopped outside my stall. I see a shadow and then a kid was on the floor on his hands and feet, looking in. Amused and a bit shocked, I said "Hi" to the kid. He gets up and leaves.

Once I left the washroom, I went back to the student tables. He was not there, which means he probably wasn't one of our students but one of the student's siblings or friend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

creepy...
-Puds