In the last week I have finished knitting two scarves - one for myself and one for tekanji since she requested one. Hers is a green scarf, knitted all the way with the Bernat Soft Bouche yarn. It's soft~ I didn't add a fringe to her scarf though...
My scarf uses the blue Bernat Camouflage yarn. It has navy, white, and sky blue in it~ This scarf is knitted and purled, though looking at it it looks like it is knitted one row, purled one row... I should take a picture of it and post it up~ I havn't added a fringe to this one either... I will though~
Now I'm starting on a scarf that has the same pattern and uses the same yarn in a different colour. The colours are black, brown and white, though the black is actually just a really really dark green. It'll take me quite a while to finish this one though ^^"
1 comment:
haha... enjoy~ how thick is your yarn?
Post a Comment