I went to both places yesterday, for what I think is the first time. We saw the big ferry and ate at Troll's. There was this statue thing, made of wood, of a man wearing blue and has a blue cap... I forgot what these people are called! But anyways, on his chest was the menu. I went up to it and realized that the outside ones have hinges on them... so I closed it! lol And then he was whole again! But I was sure the restaurant wanted him open, so I opened him back up again...
Very nice views from Whytecliff Park. Climbing on rocks and getting back down... With my clumsiness, I'm amazed I didn't fall and break my neck! Going back was easier since it was just going back up. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me... >.<
1 comment:
Whytecliff park is a great place to go at night (if you dare... lol). We used to go up there quite a bit to hang out during the wee hours of the night/morning, watching the stars, and looking for falling stars. You can also see sattelites going by sometimes.
Post a Comment