Saturday, November 12, 2005

Five Weird Habits of Myself

The Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a xanga entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the five next people to be tagged and list their xanga IDs. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their xanga and tell them to read yours.

1. I really like anime, to the point where I have acutally dressed up as an anime character and attended conventions.

2. I am so well trained, I always finish my work at least a few days before it is due. I have been known to finish an essay more than a month in advance.

3. I an rarely ever late. Even when I should be, like when I go to a party. I go at the time it starts and there is hardly anybody there. Then I get bored and leave before everyone else arrives.

4. I talk to inanimate objects and myself. They have feelings too, you know! I have noticed my laptop is a bit shy around my cohort, when it would not function properly and very slowly.

5. When I get mad, I go ballastic. I don't think most people have seen me actually angry.

I won't tag anyone specific either. Just do this little list if you want to!

No comments: